Terms and Conditions of Use
We have taken every effort to design our Web site and its features to be useful and informative. Hopefully we’ve accomplished that — and we ask that you let us know if you would like to see improvements or changes that would make it even easier for you to find the information you want. All we ask is that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions. Take a few minutes to look them over because by using our sites and features you automatically agree to the Terms and Conditions. Naturally, if you don’t agree, please do not use the site. We reserve the right to make any modifications that we deem necessary at any time. Please continue to check these terms to see what those changes may be. Your continued use of this web site(s) means that you accept those changes.
Thanks again for visiting!
Acceptable Use and Security Policies
Anyone who uses our services must abide by the following widely accepted standards of acceptable use:
1. Mailing List Management
All mailing lists at EvelynLeite.com and Living With Solutions (LWS) are maintained via an opt-in method that records the IP address of the person subscribing to the particular list. We use a confirmed opt-in system for all subscriptions. We are aggressively tracking anyone who may subscribe someone to one of our lists without their permission. Anyone subscribing someone to a list without their permission will have this activity reported to the abuse department of the owner of the IP block in question and the abuse department of its upstream encouraging the termination of the abusing user. Any newsletter mailing sent from Evelyn Leite or Living With Solutions always includes a clear and easy unsubscribe link. Anyone using any of Evelyn’s or LWS products and services in conjunction with any mailings must also abide by these standards.
We take fraud quite seriously and will aggressively prosecute any fraudulent transaction conducted using our networks or products in any way shape or form. All fraud attempts will be reported to the Secret Service (the arm of the U.S. Treasury Department that prosecutes Internet fraud), the owner and upstream of the IP block related to the fraud, and any other agencies as we see fit in order to terminate, prosecute, and otherwise seek justice against the perpetrators of said fraud. Fraud violates the trust of the Internet as a whole and lessens consumer confidence in the Internet. As such, we take it quite seriously.
Restrictions on Use of Our Online Materials
All materials contained on Evelyn Leite’s author web site, Living With Solutions website and/or materials received via the mailing lists on these sites (“Online Material”) are the copyrighted property of Evelyn Leite and/or Living With Solutions.
All text, code, graphics, logos, trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that you 1) retain all copyright, trademark and propriety notices, 2) you make no modifications to the materials, 3) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, events or brands, and 4) you do not download quantities of materials to a database, server, or personal computer for reuse for commercial purposes.
Neither may you add, delete, distort or misrepresent any content on Evelyn Leite’s author web site or Living With Solutions. Attempts to modify any Online Material, or to defeat or circumvent our security features are prohibited. Everything you download, any software, plus all files, all images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it, is considered licensed to you by Evelyn Leite, Living With Solutions, or third-party licencors for your personal, non-commercial home use only. We do not transfer title of the software to you. That means that we retain full and complete title to the software and to all of the associated intellectual-property rights. You’re not allowed to redistribute or sell the material or to reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert it to any other form that people can use.
Limitation of Liability
EVELYN LEITE AND/OR LIVING WITH SOLUTIONS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF ITS SITES.
THESE INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY:
- USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITES USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITES
- FAILURE OF OUR SITES TO PERFORM IN THE MANNER YOU EXPECTED OR DESIRED
- ERROR OR OMISSION ON OUR SITES
- INTERRUPTION OF AVAILABILITY OF OUR SITES
- DEFECT ON OUR SITES DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OF OUR SITES
- COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE FAILURE
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- DAMAGES INTENDED TO COMPENSATE SOMEONE DIRECTLY FOR A LOSS OR INJURY
- DAMAGES REASONABLY EXPECTED TO RESULT FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (KNOWN IN LEGAL TERMS AS “CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.”)
- OTHER MISCELLANEOUS DAMAGES AND EXPENSES RESULTING DIRECTLY FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (KNOWN IN LEGAL TERMS AS “INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.”)
WE ARE NOT LIABLE EVEN IF WE’VE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR BOTH.
EXCEPTION: CERTAIN STATE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW US TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR THESE “INCIDENTAL” OR “CONSEQUENTIAL” DAMAGES. IF YOU LIVE IN ONE OF THOSE STATES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION WOULD NOT APPLY WHICH WOULD MEAN THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE THE RIGHT TO RECOVER THESE TYPES OF DAMAGES.
HOWEVER, IN ANY EVENT, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, INJURIES, AND CLAIMS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND (WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER WRONGFUL CONDUCT, OR THEY’RE CLAIMED UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS OUR SITES.
Links to Other Sites
We often provide informational (non-affiliate) links to other World Wide Web sites from our site. Such a link should not be seen as an endorsement, approval, or agreement with any information or resources offered at web sites you can access through our sites. If in doubt, always check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your WWW browser to see if you are still on an Evelyn Leite or Living With Solutions-operated web site or have moved to another site.
Neither Evelyn Leite nor Living With Solutions is responsible for the content or practices of third party sites that may be linked to our sites. When links or references to other Web sites are provided, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that Evelyn Leite or LWS is connected with, operates or controls these Web sites.
Any approved link must not represent in any way, either explicitly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship, or support of any Evelyn Leite or Living With Solution site or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of Evelyn Leite or Living With Solutions, including its respective employees, agents, or directors.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Effective date: June 27, 2021
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service - Service is the www.EvelynLeite.com and www.LivingWithSolutions.com websites operated by Evelyn Leite and Living With Solutions.
- Personal Data - Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data - Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies - Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers) - Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User) - Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Evelyn Leite and Living With Solutions use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Evelyn Leite and/or Living With Solutions may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Evelyn Leite and Living With Solutions will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Evelyn Leite and/or Living With Solutions may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Evelyn Leite and/or Living With Solutions may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Evelyn Leite and Living With Solutions
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Evelyn Leite and Living With Solutions aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Evelyn Leite and/or Living With Solutions relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://evelynleite.com/contact-us
- By mail: Evelyn Leite, PO Box 9702, Rapid City, SD 57709
The material provided on this site is for educational purposes. It is not intended to replace the advice of any professionals you receive services from. In the case of emotional, mental or medical concerns, consult with your medical professional in regards to your symptoms or condition. Do not change your treatment or medication without consulting your health professional first.
By using this site, you agree to the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions then do not use this site. Evelyn Leite and/or Living With Solutions retains the right to update and revise these Terms and Conditions.
All content is protected by copyright under United States and foreign laws. All content remains the property of Evelyn Leite and/or Living With Solutions and their licencors.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Evelyn Leite, Living With Solutions, and their officers, directors, employees, agents, licencors and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.